Cooper Digital may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should visit this page regularly to familiarize yourself with the updates if applicable. This policy is effective from 1st January 2016.
Information We Collect
We may collect the following information when you download our eBook or fuse our consultation form:
- Full Name
- Company Name
- Email address
- Reason for Contacting Us
- Message sent to Us
What We Do With This Information?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send you emails about new digital products or services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. This will be done via email alone. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests. You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number seen on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data, form submissions etc.), that data is encrypted when transmitted to us. All pages on www.cooperdigi.com have 2048-bit digital signatures & up to 256-bit encryption; this can be verified by the ‘lock’ icon in the address bar and “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Google Analytics & Conversion Tracking
We use traffic log cookies from Google Analytics to identify which pages are being used and is an essential part of monitoring and improving our electronic communications. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We use this non-identifiable aggregated traffic information for statistical analysis purposes.
We also use conversion tracking to understand customer behaviour.
Google AdWords Cookies
How to Disable Cookies
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
If you disable cookies, your experience of some parts of the website may be affected.
Links to Other Websites
Controlling Your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.